Warrior Series Double Edged Katana
The Warrior Series from Cold Steel are strong, good looking, and reasonably
priced. The Tsuba (guard), Fuchi (collar), and Kashira (pommel), are
expertly made and finely crafted in blackened brass. The Habaki (blade collar)
is hand made out of brass and each hilt is covered in Same' (ray skin) and
tightly wrapped in the traditional style with black cord. A beautiful golden
arrowhead Menuki (a
small ornamental sculpture inserted between the ray skin and the cord wrappings
on the handle) enhances the sword's aesthetic appearance and makes for a sword
that is as traditional looking as we can possibly make it. All feature fully
sharpened 1055 carbon steel blades, each heat treated to a spring temper.
- Made by Cold Steel
- Fully functional live blade Shinken Katana "real sword"
- 1055 high carbon steel blade
- Handle has ray skin (Same'), brass mekugi, and black ito
- Black lacquer wood saya
- Specifications may vary between swords
- Weight: 32.5 oz
- Blade Thickness: 5/16"
- Blade Length: 28 3/4"
- Handle Length: 10 1/4"
- Overall Length: 39"
- Free Shipping (continental US only)
- 90 day money back guarantee (see details)
- Check price and