Practical Tai Chi Sword
The Practical Taiji (Tai Chi) series from CAS Hanwei was developed in
response to many requests for a quality Taiji sword for everyday practice. The
series features three blade lengths to suit the individual requirements of the
Taiji practitioner. Featuring a steel guard and pommel the swords are correctly
balanced and the the un-edged blades are crafted in fully tempered high-carbon
steel. The flattened-diamond blade section produces a blade that is moderately
stiff, while still allowing for some flexibility. A matching Tassel is
- Made by Hanwei.
- Designed for T'ai Chi practitioners
- Fully tempered high-carbon steel blade
- Scabbard included
- Specifications (may vary)
- Blade length: 28" / 30" / 32"
- Handle length: 6 1/3"
- Overall length: 34 1/2" / 36 1/2" / 38 1/2"
- Weight: 1lb 3oz / 1lb 6oz / 1lb 5oz
- Point of Balance: 4"
- Width at Guard: 1.09"
- Width at Tip: .75"
- Thickness at Guard: .21"
- Thickness at Tip: .11"
- Check Price and Availability